Enrollment for new students
New to the district? Please Complete the IUSD district enrollment process by clicking here. To complete STEP 3 of the enrollment process, please call the front office at the school to make an appointment.
Please bring the following documentation with you to scheduled appointment.
1. Proof of Residency
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts; property tax payment receipts;
- Correspondence from a government agency;
- Voter Registration;
- rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt; or
- Declaration of Residency Affidavit
2. Proof of Age
- Certified copy of birth certificate;
- Government issued ID with photograph (example: passport);
- Statement by local registrar or a county recorder;
- Declaration of Age Affidavit
3. Student Immunization Documentation
Other important documents to bring if you have available:
- Student transcripts and/or withdrawal grades from previous school.
- Course recommendations from previous school
- Student IEP/504 documentation (if applicable)
- LPAC/CELDT Language test (if applicable)
- CA Fitness test results (if applicable)
Registration for Existing Students
- If you are new to the district, complete the IUSD district enrollment process by clicking on the link above.
- Current Jeffrey Trail students will be pre-registered by Portola Staff during the regular school day in April.
- All other current IUSD 8th grade students must contact Michelle Rios, Counseling Clerk at (949) 936-8222 to schedule an appointment.
- Students new to the district should call Michelle Rios, Counseling Clerk at (949) 936-8222 to schedule an appointment after May 2018.