IF YOU ARE NEW TO IUSD, CLICK HERE TO GO THROUGH DISTRICT ENROLLMENT.
After completing the district enrollment process at the district, email our Counseling Clerk Michelle Rios (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (949)936-8222 to request an appointment
Please make sure to bring the following to your appointment:
- Residency verification and the required documents
- Registration confirmation paperwork from Aeries
- Your student’s original birth certificate or passport
- Your student’s original immunization record
- Your driver’s license or passport with photo identification for proof of identity of a parent
- Your student’s transcript and/or withdrawal grades from the previous school
- Course recommendations if a student was to remain at current school/district
- Your student’s IEP/504 plan documentation (if applicable)
Registration for the 2018-19 School Year
- If you are new to the district, complete the IUSD district enrollment process by clicking on the link above.
- Current Jeffrey Trail students will be pre-registered by Portola Staff during the regular school day in April.
- All other current IUSD 8th grade students must contact Michelle Rios, Counseling Clerk at (949) 936-8222 to schedule an appointment.
- Students new to the district should call Michelle Rios, Counseling Clerk at (949) 936-8222 to schedule an appointment after May 2018.